It’s an awesome jump on the fun of Black Friday (minus the 5 a.m. wake-up call) and provides an awesome family start to the holidays.
The Home and Holiday event has something for everyone. Check it out!
- Nearly 150 great exhibiting businesses offering the best deals
- Free gift wrapping
- Silent auction of “Utah Valley Charity Trees” – Christmas trees created by businesses and benefiting the United Way of Utah
- Family and children’s activities including:
- Holiday treats and giveaways
- Play areas
- Children’s gift-making stations
- Visits from Santa with a chance to take your own photo or enjoy a professional one
- Stage events including:
- Numerous regional choirs
- Other special musical groups
- How-to holiday crafts and ideas
- Home improvement seminars
- Door prizes hourly
- And much, much more.
Admission is only $5. Immediate families only $10.
Or as a great second option, bring in a can of food (per person) to be donated to the Food and Care Coalition to help needy families this season and get in FREE.
November 19-20, 2010
Expo hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The UCCU Events Center
at UVU in Orem, UT
The new Utah Valley Home and Holiday Expo is more than just a exhibit or driven expo, it’s a family holiday destination. Enjoy many extra scheduled activities including local chiors, musicians, dancers, speakers and holiday craft demonstrations on stage, a childrens area for fun and gift making, Santa visits with photos and of course the Utah Valley Charity Trees, with dozens of beautiful trees to see and buy. You’ll also receive awesome Expo deals and gifts that can only be found at this unique event. You’re going to have a lot of fun.
All information and images provided by http://www.uvexpo.com