Entrance at all national parks is free during National Park Week, which runs from Saturday, April 16, to Sunday, April 24. This is a perfect idea for a Spring Break vacation!
The fee waiver applies to entrance fees only and does not affect fees for camping, tunnel traffic control or backcountry permits.
- Arches National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Zion National Park
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
National Parks close to Utah include:
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Great Basin National Park
- Grand Canyon in Arizona
- Mesa Verde in Colorado (one of my favorites!)
You can also view a list of all the National Parks if you are traveling out of the Utah area.