Come to a FREE Women’s Auto Care Workshop and learn about your vehicle!
Gines Auto Service
4261 W 5415 S
Kearns, UT 84118
Two dates to choose from:
- Wednesday January 25th 2012 (6:30pm – 9:00pm)
- Thursday January 26th 2012 (6:30pm – 9:00pm)
7:00pm to 9:00pm – workshop, including hands-on activities
(If you are not able to attend these dates, fill out your contact information and they will let you know when the next workshops are scheduled.)
The workshop is free, but you will need to register! To keep the workshops as relaxed and friendly as possible, each workshop will be limited to 25 participants. The last workshops filled up fast, so register as soon as possible!
Registering is easy!
- Register online HERE, OR
- Print out the registration form HERE and fax it to (801) 679-4744. You can also bring it by Gines Auto Service during regular business hours. Feel free to share this registration form with your friends, neighbors, church groups, mom groups, etc.!, OR
- Call (801) 966-6021
If you’re a woman who makes decisions about repairs on your vehicle, you know that knowledge is power. That’s why Gines Auto Service in Kearns, UT is happy to announce the dates for their semi-annual FREE Women’s Auto Care Workshops, sponsored by ACDelco.
- the importance of regular maintenance
- how to recognize problems with your vehicle
- how to talk to your technician
- a question and answer session (so bring all the questions you may have!)
- any other subjects you would like to learn about
- and much more, all in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
Get ready for a different kind of “ladies’ night” — the Women’s Auto Care Workshop. Because knowledge really is power. Sponsored by ACDelco automotive parts.
DINNER WILL BE PROVIDED!
DOOR PRIZES will also be given out!
Gines Auto Service is providing a night out and some excellent advice on vehicle maintenance for busy women. As part of the ACDelco “Knowledge Is Power” women’s initiative, Gines Auto Service is offering free workshops on Wednesday January 25th 2012 and Thursday January 26th 2012 at 6:30pm both nights. The workshop is designed to better acquaint women with vehicle maintenance needs and instill confidence in their ability to manage vehicle service needs.
Share this with your friends! PRINT a flyer and registration form and give to friends and family.