On the 5th Day of Christmas I ate some really delicious meatballs. The combination of the steak sauce, chili sauce and grape jelly sounds weird. But I promise it is soooo delicious. This is a perfect party food. Turn the slow cooker to warm and stick some toothpicks nearby and you’re ready to go!
1 (3 lb) bag frozen meatballs
1 (12 oz) bottle chili sauce
1 (10 oz) jar grape jelly
1 cup A1 steak sauce
1. Dump the bag of meatballs into the slow cooker
2. In a small bowl mix the chili sauce, grape jelly and steak sauce.
3. Pour sauce on top of meatballs.
4. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
5. Serve an an appetizer or as the entree.