I am a mother to two awesome kids, and have been married to my favorite hubby (okay, my only hubby, but still my favorite!) since October 1999. Our favorite thing to do is get out of the house and find adventures! I am the founder and creator of Enjoy Utah!, a site dedicated to helping families get out of the house and see all that Utah has to offer! I contribute as a blog writer for the Salt Lake Visitors Bureau, and also write CityGuides for SheKnows.com.. I am excited to be a part of Today's Mama! I co-own a DJ Business with my hubby, and also do the online marketing and manage the blog and social media for Gines Auto Service.

Winter Bingo

Are you tired of Winter already? We still have a month left, and it looks like the snowy weather has returned to Utah! Instead of dreading the winter that is left, take advantage of it and enjoy it with this Winter Bingo idea from one of my readers!

Download the winter bingo sheet to play along with friends and neighbors, and see who can be the first person to get Bingo, or even blackout!

Below are resources to help you with your Winter Bingo activities:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Amy Allen Johnson 01/25/2012 at 9:34 am

Whew! We might be able to get 4 in a row, Can someone really get black out? Thanks for sharing!

2. Carrie Finlinson 01/25/2012 at 9:54 am

You always have such awesome ideas Michelle!

3. Michelle Powell 01/26/2012 at 7:39 am

Carrie, thanks, but this one I cannot take credit for! One of my readers had this on her blog, and I loved it so much, she gave me permission to use the idea.

4. Michelle Powell 01/26/2012 at 7:39 am

Amy, I would LOVE to see somebody get blackout! :)

5. Pingback: WIN Disney On Ice Tickets Utah Mama

6. Pingback: Winter Bingo | nicksposts

7. Rubin Baffuto 04/12/2012 at 3:16 pm

GamesNEXT is the best free internet games community. Together with gamesnext, everyone can enjoy games, choose games, to make friends. 1000s of games found and selected as by our respected users. Join us and also play the finest games ever before!

8. Pingback: Utah Winter Date Night Ideas Utah Mama

9. Pingback: Tubing at Soldier Hollow Utah Mama

10. video=xv022s 08/09/2013 at 12:57 am

It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful
    information with us. Please keep us up to date like
    this. Thank you for sharing.

11. causes of high blood pressure 08/10/2013 at 4:08 pm

Hence, the heart has to work so hard to get the blood pumped through those arteries that it can actually enlarge and damage the heart, eventually causing a heart attack, stroke, aneurysm and
    other heart problems if left untreated. This leads your blood pressure to rise
    substantially. It would be advisable that you get at least 400 milligrams a day.
    Make sure that you watch your diet until you reach your ideal
    weight. A study on this relationship was tested on patients with mild hypertension.