It’s that time again. January’s Learn to Ski and Snowboard month has the BEST Utah skiing deals you’ll see all winter–and they are available at every ski resort in Utah. Just log on to Ski Utah and find the deal that works for you. Here are a few highlights:
- Ski FREE every Thursday in January at the new Eagle Point Resort located 3. 5 hours south of Salt Lake City.
- First Time Learn to Ski for only $199 at Alta. Package includes 4 two-hour lessons, 4 beginner lift tickets and 4 days of rental equipment.
- Ski Beaver Mountain for $39. Package includes lift ticket, lesson and equipment rental.
- Ski Brighton for $45. Package includes 2 hour lesson, all day lift ticket and all day equipment rental.
- There are similar packages available at every resort–many starting at $39.
Deals like this are the perfect way to introduce your children to skiing and have a few hours of ski time to yourself. For more information on making Utah skiing affordable check out Ski Deals for Utah Locals and Making Skiing Affordable for Utah Families.