Mini Personal Frittatas for Easter Brunch
These mini egg casseroles are perfect for kids and adults alike. Everyone can pick their own favorite ingredients to add to their baking cups to really personalize this meal. I prefer the peppers, spinach and mushrooms with some Parmesan cheese!
Makes 6 mini frittatas
Salt and pepper (or other favorite seasoning)
Jumbo baking cups (silicone or foil)
Ideas for add ins:
Cooked ground sausage, Bacon bits, or Cubed ham
Grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Parmesan, etc.)
Diced bell peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat the eggs with a whisk and add in salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spray your jumbo baking cups with non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking and place on a baking/cookie sheet.
4. Add some of your favorite add-ins to the cup. Don’t overflow the cup. Fill it about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
5. Fill in the rest of the baking cup with the egg mixture.
6. Repeat with 6 jumbo baking cups. You should have enough egg mixture to fill each full.
7. Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for about 30 minutes. The eggs should be set.
8. Serve individual frittatas with salsa, if desired and enjoy!
Tags: 30 minutes or less, breakfast, easter, easter brunch, eggs, frittatas, healthy recipes