These are yummy cookies that kids and adults will both love! I like the fun festive sprinkles. My sister made these for her son’s birthday party instead of a cake. They taste better and are less messy…not to mention they are already in individual serving sizes. These will go quick so you may want to double the recipe!
- 1 (18.9 oz) Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix, unprepared
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can vanilla frosting (you’ll have extra frosting)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl add the cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir until it is combined well.
2. Using a scoop, form dough into cookies and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet (I use my 1 Tbsp scoop) .
3. Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 3 minute
s on sheet. Then slide the parchment paper onto a cooling rack and let cool.
4. When cookies are completely cooled, frost the bottom side of a cookie. Then sandwich another cookie with it (bottoms together). Repeat until all cookies are used.