Here’s a recent pic of my kids hanging out on Ski Beach, tuckered out after an awesome day of lessons:
If you live in Utah you know that skiing gets expensive. I know this ski season is just winding down, but now is the best time to get your seasons passes for next year. Check it out:
EPIC LOCAL PASS
The best value in the state of Utah, the Epic Local Pass offers unlimited days of skiing with holiday restrictions at Canyons for just $549. The Epic Local Pass also includes unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado, with limited restrictions at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood at Lake Tahoe. A total of 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek are also included, with holiday restrictions. Ski or ride all but 11 days at Canyons in 2014-15: Nov. 28-29, Dec. 26-31, Jan. 17 and Feb. 14-15.
CANYONS YOUTH PASS
Only for Utah resident college students, teens, and children, Canyons Youth Pass features unlimited, unrestricted access to Canyons for $269 for children (ages 5-12), $299 for teens (ages 13-18) and $399 for college students. Proof of Utah residency/property ownership is required. College students purchasing the Canyons Youth Pass must show proof of full-time status for 2014-15 school year and proof of residency in the state.
Again for the 2014-15 season, Vail Resorts is offering its signature Epic Pass, offering the best value for skiing and riding in the industry. The Epic Pass at $729 provides unlimited and unrestricted access to Canyons as well as to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin (Colorado); Northstar, Heavenly and Kirkwood (Tahoe); Afton Alps (Minnesota) and Mt. Brighton (Michigan). Plus, five consecutive free days of skiing at Niseko (Japan) are also included. Pricing for the Epic Pass is $729 for adults and $379 for children (ages 5-12).
All season passes include the following additional benefits to pass holders and their families and friends:
- Purchase your pass before April 13 and you’ll also receive six Buddy Passes which allow your family and/or friends to ski Canyons at a set ticket price (not available on Epic 7-day or Epic 4-Day).
- Six discounted Ski-With-A-Friend (SWAF) tickets automatically loaded onto your pass for friends and family (not available on Epic 4-Day).
- Epic Pass holders also receive gondola access to the Company’s resorts for the 2014 summer season.
- Epic Mix (the breakthrough online and mobile application that allows Vail Resorts guests to digitally capture their ski and ride experience).
- The ability to opt-in to Auto-Renew your pass at the lowest guaranteed rate next year.
- “Resort Charge” attaches your credit card to your season pass and can be used to charge at designated on-mountain restaurants and retail locations.
- Monthly Epic Pass Club emails with exclusive offers and promotions on lodging, dining, ski rentals, equipment, ski school and special events for the 2014-15 ski and snowboard season.
For details, visit www.epicpass.com.
SUMMERTIME AT CANYONS
We love the summertime at Canyons Resort. Their restaurants are fantastic and they’ve added lots of new fun for the family. Besides hiking and biking and all that you would expect from a mountain resort, Canyons has pedal boat rides, a family putting course, a disc golf course, and the coolest zip lining in the state. More details here!
You can also check out some gorgeous summer pics from some of our past events at Canyons Resort on Flickr.
* This post is sponsored by Canyons Resort. I’ve spent a lot of time at Canyons Resort over the years and all of the opinions are my own.