On my list of 9 Things To Do With Kids In Utah, I listed The Empress Theatre as a great place to teach your kids the love of live theater. Shrek The Musical is coming to The Empress Theatre, and I am so excited, that I would love to have you come with me! I have scheduled an Enjoy Utah day at the show!
- We will have a special meet and greet with the characters on the stage after the show
- One lucky Enjoy Utah participant will win a “Shrek Gift Pack”
- Tickets are only $8 instead of $10
The showing will be on Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 2pm. Tickets will be $8 instead of $10. You MUST reserve your seat in advance to get this special discount, and there are only 30 seats available for this special event!
To reserve your spot with me, email how many tickets you want to email@example.com and put “Enjoy Utah event” in the subject line. The front of house manager will give you a call to get your tickets confirmed.
Deadline to get this special discount is April 26th. You MUST email and reserve your tickets before that date!
The Empress Theatre is located on historic Magna Main Street at 9104 West 2700 South.
More Shrek fun with The Empress Theatre:
- Shrek storytimes at the Magna Library
- The Empress Theatre will be at the Tooele Chamber Easter Egg Hunt at Miller Sports Park on 4/19. Shrek and Fiona will be there.